If I have questions, how can I contact you?
Is it possible to do a custom (other than what is offered)?
Yes it is possible, but it requires some planning ahead of time to get it done. Please email or call us to discuss details further and we will do our very best to accomodate you!
How much notice do you need?
Our signs are very popular so the more advance notice you can give us, the better. Typically we see reservations a week or more in advance. Same day deliveries need to be reserved in our system no later than 12:00pm - contact us for more information.
What is the process to order?
It's actually really simple!
If you go to the page "Start Here", you can view the packages and choose which one you want. Once you decide, fill out the form at the bottom of the page and click submit. We will then send you an invoice from Paypal, you submit your payment - and you're DONE!
How much does a sign cost?
Here are the current packages we offer:
Happy Birthday with Flash - $75
Includes flare, name and age, if requested
Includes generic birthday graphics (balloons, stars, cakes, etc)
Also includes up to 3 hobby/interest graphics (based on availability)
(Examples of interest graphics include baseball, video games, cheerleading, etc)
Specialty Greetings - $70
Military messages, holidays, pool parties, special messages, new home, etc.
Includes up to 15 letters
Includes themed flare
Additional rental days can be added for $25 per day - please inquire on your request form
It's a Girl/It's a Boy Greeting - $60 (add baby name for $10)
Includes baby announcement and flare
Additional rental days can be added for $25 per day - please inquire on your request form
What areas do you deliver to?
We primarily serve the Huntsville/New Waverly areas, but we can also deliver outside those areas for an additional mileage charge - Contact us for more information.
Is someone required to meet us upon delivery arrival?
No. We deliver at night (unless otherwise specified) so if there are any concerns with safety or security, you may want to alert some of your neighbors to let them know we are coming.
Are there restrictions about where I can place your signs?
We will not install your sign too close to roads, sidewalks, or other public areas that could potentially put drivers, pedestrians, and our signs at risk. We also respect all local easements and right-of-ways when considering placement.
Do I have a say in where the sign will be placed?
Absolutely! At check-out, please indicate and describe your ideal spot in the special instructions section. A picture of the house location would also help. Keep the directions simple (for example: "when facing house, put to the left of driveway," "put to the right of mailbox," "put in the middle of lawn," etc). Keep in mind that we may be making the delivery in the dark or at dusk so directions are a BIG help! If the special instructions section is left blank, we will use our very best judgement based on experience.
Is weather a factor for you?
Our signs are weatherproof and can withstand the rain we encounter a lot here in East Texas. The only thing that can be a factor is a really strong wind - we will navigate those issues with you on an individual basis as the need arises.
Will the signs cause any damage to my yard?
No. They are staked to the ground so they should not cause any damage. If you have an in-ground sprinkler system, please indicate its location in the special instructions section on the form so we know how and where to take extra special care.
Can your sign be moved once it is installed?
We ask that you please not move your sign once it has been installed. If you would like it set-up in a different part of the yard, call us and we will be happy to assist you. Please note that a new delivery fee will apply in this instance so be certain when you complete your form about where you want it to be placed in your yard.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We currently accept credit card payments through Paypal, cash, and checks. The quickest and easiest way to reserve your space is through the website with your credit card.
Am I liable for the Party In Your Yard signs during the rental?
You are not liable for normal "wear and tear" that occurs on our signs (since they are outside ALL THE TIME), but there are other situations we want to make you aware of. Please read our Terms of Service agreement for further information pertaining to anything regarding this matter.
Yes we do. You can view it here:
Effective Date: 05/1/2020
Article 1 - DEFINITIONS:
d) DATA CONTROLLER: Data Controller is the publisher, owner, and operator of the Website and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. Data Controller shall be referred to either by Data Controller's name or "Data Controller," as listed above. If Data Controller or Data Controller's property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: us, we, our, ours, etc.
f) SERVICES: "Services" means any services that we make available for sale on the Website.
g) PERSONAL DATA: "Personal DATA" means personal data and information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the Website which is capable of identifying you in any manner.
Article 2 - GENERAL INFORMATION:
Article 3 - CONTACT AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
The Party responsible for the processing of your personal data is as follows: Party In Your Yard. The Data Controller may be contacted as follows: Party In Your Yard
Controller 2431 Crosstimbers St Huntsville, TX 77320
The Data Controller and operator of the Website are one and the same. The Data Protection Officer is as follows: John Fletcher The Data Protection Officer may be contacted as follows: Party In Your Yard
Attn: John Fletcher 2431 Crosstimbers St Huntsville, TX 77320
Article 4 - LOCATION:
Please be advised the data processing activities take place in the United States, outside the European Economic Area. Data may also be transferred to companies within the United States, but will only be done so in a manner that complies with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR. The location where the data processing activities take place is as follows: Huntsville, TX
Article 5 - MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
Article 6 - THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU:
Depending on how you use our Website, you will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection: a) Registered users: You, as a user of the Website, may be asked to register in order to use the
Website or to purchase the Services available for sale. During the process of your registration, we will collect some of the following Personal Data from you through your voluntary disclosure:
• Full Name(s)
Gate code(s) Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
Interaction with our representatives in any way
Article 7 - THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE AUTOMATICALLY:
Third-party cookies: We may also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third- party to your computer. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for users. Third-party analytical cookies may also be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on our Website. This place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
Profiling cookies: We may also use profiling cookies, which are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising to the user's browser. When these types of cookies are used, we will receive your explicit consent.
Support in configuring your browser: You can manage cookie through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this Website. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow- cookies
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website- preferences
Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ Log Data: Like all websites and mobile applications, this Website also makes use of log files which store automatic information collected during user visits. The different types of log data could be as follows:
• internet protocol (IP) address; type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Website; name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
date and time of visit; web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit; possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated manner in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also possibly include Personal Data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the Website or damage to other users, or in the case of harmful activities or crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the Website and our users. Such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Article 8 - THIRD PARTIES:
Article 9 - SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy Article 10 - HOW PERSONAL DATA IS STORED: We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destructions. Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data. Personal Data is stored throughout your relationship with us. We delete your Personal Data upon request for cancelation of your account or other general request for the deletion of data. In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
Article 11 - PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA: We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our Website and to provide you the services and/or information you may have requested, such as use of our Website. Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include, but is not limited to, interests based on your cookies. Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following: a) Improving your personal user experience b) Communicating with you about your user account with us c) Fulfilling your purchases d) Providing customer service to you
Article 13 - OPTING OUT OF TRANSMITTALS FROM US:
From time to time, we may send you informational or marketing communications related to our Website such as announcements or other information. If you wish to opt-out of such communications, you may contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications. Please be advised that even though you may opt-out of such communications, you may still receive information from us that is specifically about your use of our Website or about your account with us. By providing any Personal Data to us, or by using our Website in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with us. As such, you agree that any email sent from us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Article 14 - MODIFYING, DELETING, AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify or delete any information we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may reach out to us at the following email address: email@example.com.
Article 15 - ACCEPTANCE OF RISK:
Article 16 - YOUR RIGHTS:
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
the right to have access to your Personal Data
the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data
the right to portability of your Personal Data
the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data
the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data
the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
the right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction
Do you have Terms of Agreement?
Yes we do. You can view it here:
Terms of Agreement
Effective Date: 05/1/2020
· Preparing a greeting takes a lot of prep work to get the details right! Due to this, payment is required a minimum of 24hrs prior to delivery of yard greeting. In the event of non-payment, a cancellation notification will be sent via email notifying you of the cancellation of greeting.
· Greeting may be modified due to yard size and condition. If you are unsure if your yard will accommodate the size greeting you've ordered, please email us ahead of time with a photo just so we can ensure you've selected an appropriate package.
· Due to the unique nature of each setup and # of bookings each day, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery/pick up time. We only guarantee that the greeting will be delivered within the window specified on your confirmation.
· There is no need for you to be home during delivery or removal. We will install your greeting quickly and quietly in the best location for aesthetic and installation purposes, unless otherwise specified by the client.
· If your greeting is a surprise for an address other than your own, we require that you please notify someone in that household that we will be on the property during the scheduled window for setup and take down. This is for our safety but also to help keep the surprise. By booking the sign and proving payment, you agree that we have the permission to be on the property. Purchaser is responsible for the sign while placed in the yard, regardless of if they live at address & should forward our policies to homeowner.
· If the rental is a surprise evening setup for another member of your household: please close blinds/drapes during the delivery time window and leave an outside light on for us so we can identify the address easily.
· Please water your yard the day before your delivery is scheduled, if it has not rained in several days. If we are unable to install a greeting due to ground conditions when we arrive, signs are refunded up to $50 due to time spent prepping & travel.
· We install signs on lawns. We define lawns as unobstructed soil with grass on the top. Signs cannot be installed in pea gravel, concrete, mulch, flower beds, thick landscaping or hard packed soil that has been used as a driveway.
· Please do NOT remove our signs from your lawn for ANY reason. If they need to be taken down before your scheduled removal time, please contact us and we will take care of it immediately.
PERSONAL INJURIES & DAMAGES:
· We encourage you to pose next to the display for photographs, but for the safety of everyone, please do not touch, lean on, or play near the display. Our items will not safely support any weight or pressure.
· We will not be held liable for injuries or damages that occur.
· Please do NOT attach anything (balloons, string, decorations, etc.) to any part of the display.
· Please do NOT mow, edge around or take down the yard sign display for lawn maintenance purposes. Damage caused by mowing & yard maintenance will be assessed & billed at our replacement cost.
· If you have a lawn service scheduled during the duration of your display it is your responsibility to inform them of this policy or simply reschedule for them to come after the sign is removed.
· If you have any outdoor pets, please keep them away from the signs. Damage caused by pets will be assessed & billed at our replacement cost. We strongly encourage you to keep them fenced in a separate area or indoors for the duration of your rental.
· All signs are the property of Party in Your Yard, you will be held responsible for all damages/replacement charges.
· Party in Your Yard employees and any and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the setup or removal of any rental.
PHOTO & ADVERTISING RELEASE:
· We will photograph your yard greeting for use on our business website and social media pages and publicly congratulate the recipient unless you otherwise inform us not to do so.
· We will place a small sign in your yard with our company contact info. This sign is unobtrusive to your custom greeting, please do not move it.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
· We respectfully reserve the right to cancel an order if we feel the delivery area may be unsafe for our employees or our signs. We will contact you if this situation arises to decide on an alternative arrangement/solution.
· We will not be able to set up or take down the display under severe hazardous weather conditions including but not limited to hail, lightning & excessive wind.
· We will do our best to make alternative scheduling arrangements, but if we are unable to set up a greeting because of severe weather, you will receive a full refund.
· We reserve the right to pull a greeting early if hazardous weather conditions arise.
· If you must cancel your yard greeting, you must do so AT LEAST 48 hours BEFORE your scheduled delivery in order to receive a refund.
· Rescheduling a greeting for any reason is subject to availability.
· If we are are provided the incorrect address for delivery, refunds will not be provided if sign has been placed. PLEASE double check address prior to our arrival. In the event we have been provided an incorrect address & we cannot install the sign- signs will be refunded up to $50 if they have not yet been placed.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT:
Customer agrees to protect, defend, indemnify Party in Your Yard and hold its officers, employees and agents free and harmless from and against any and all losses, penalties, damages, settlements, costs, charges, professional fees, or other expenses or liabilities of every kind and character arising out of or relating to any and all claims, liens, demands, obligations, actions, proceedings or causes of action of every kind and character in connection with or arising directly or indirectly out of the Party in Your Yard rental agreement and/or the performance thereof. Customer further agrees to investigate, handle, respond to, provide defense for any such claims, etc., at his sole expense and agrees to bear all other costs and expenses related thereto, even if it (claims, etc.) is groundless, false or fraudulent. The agreement is in effect for the duration of the rental process as defined by the effective dates of the rental agreement.